The red and saucy Marinara Pizza calls for an excellent appetizer for any occasion. Many variants of the recipe might be available these days but some people just like it the classic way. So, here is the authentic recipe of pizza marinara. Hope you enjoy it!
- 2 ea. 7-oz. Wood Stone Dough balls
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 2 Tsp. dried oregano
- 4 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Oven Temperature: 550-580 degrees
- To assemble pizzas, place 2-oz. of the sauce in the centre of each pizza and use a circular motion to spread it to about 3/4-in. from the edge.
- Distribute sliced garlic and scatter with oregano.
- Drizzle each pie with about 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Flame Height: 3.6
- Transfer the pizza onto the large peel and land it just inside the doorway. Once the pizza begins to colour nicely on the side closest to the flame (about 2-3 minutes), rotate the pizza 180-degrees using the utility peel and move it closer to the flame. Once the side closest to the flame begins to brown and the top and bottom of the pizza are evenly coloured (30 seconds to 1 minute), remove the pizza from the oven using the utility peel. Transfer the pizza to a cooling screen for about 1 minute to prevent steaming and then move it to a cutting board to slice.