Pizza is the most delicious fast food if it contains a lot pepperoni slices, and Piccante is one of the best pizza. It is a great treat for the people who like pepperoni slices and fast foods. We all know that the topping of the pizza is always incomplete without the tasty pepperoni slices. The mixture of beef and cured pork makes pepperoni slices delicious and healthy to eat. Piccante means hot, spicy, and tasty which means “Pizza Piccante” is a deliciously spicy one.
The ingredients of this hot and spicy pizza are quite crispy, crunchy, and delicious ones. It consists of the crispy, 12 inches, pizza base covered with 125 ml spicy tomato sauce. The 100g delightful pepperoni slices do top the pizza in a brilliant way. The healthy black olives and grated parmesan cheese make it perfect for healthy diet.
The cooking of the pizza is an essential thing to witness here that it is perfectly healthy way of cooking. The cooking starts with the preheating of the pizza base at 220 degree centigrade in order to make it ready for the topping. After preheating, topping is done by using the hot tomato sauce, spicy pepperoni slices, healthy olives, and delicious parmesan cheese. Now, the pizza is again ready for the cooking in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the crispy and golden appearance of the pizza base.
Now, Pizza Piccante is ready to serve with tasty chilli oil. It is really a healthy appetizer to eat at the weekends and on regular occasions as well.
- 1 x 30-cm (12-in) Crispy pizza base (see page 36)
- 125m1 (4fl oz) Spicy tomato sauce (see page 186)
- 100g (31/2oz) pepperoni slices
- 8-12 black olives, stoned
- 50g (2oz) grated Parmesan cheese
- Chilli oil, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas mark 7. Prepare the pizza base so it is ready to be topped.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the base leaving a 1-2-cm (1/2-3/4-in) border uncovered around the edge. Place the pepperoni slices on top, scatter over the olives and sprinkle over the Parmesan.
- Cook in the middle of the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and golden. Drizzle with chilli oil when it comes out of the oven, if liked, and serve immediately.